Digital Content Coordinator
About the Kanata North Business Association:
The Kanata North Business Association (KNBA) supports and serves 540+ member companies, and over 33,000 employees, by offering advocacy and services such as human resources that attract new businesses and employees to live, work, play, learn and innovate in Canada’s largest technology park. As a critical part of Ottawa’s economic development future and a renowned hub of technology and innovation, Canada's largest technology park is a robust and vital region in Kanata, Ontario that fosters even greater success for its constituent companies.
Check us/our sub brands out at:
Why join us?
If you are serious about developing your skills and building a successful career in technology, you’ve come to the right place at the Kanata North Business Association. With the country’s largest density of technology companies – from promising start-ups to leading global giants – the Kanata North Business Association is a hub for research & development and is recognized across Canada as a hotbed of world-class technology innovation.
Working at the Kanata North Business Association, you’ll get the chance to:
- Collaborate with the best and the brightest in leading technology industries
- Access our ecosystem of technology partners
- Enjoy flexible work hours (hybrid)
- Work in an inclusive and caring work environment
- Benefit from professional development opportunities
- Attend exclusive networking events
Join our dedicated team of passionate, creative and supportive individuals who are looking to make real change. KNBA is committed to building an inclusive and caring culture that supports and celebrates diversity in the workplace. If you’re looking to develop your career with like-minded people, this might be the team you're looking for.
Job Description/Scope of Work:
The Digital Content Coordinator is part of the KNBA Marketing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing and responsible for developing digital content and engagement for the Kanata North Business Association community and networks. The successful candidate will bring 2 to 5 years of experience in planning and executing social media marketing strategies and campaigns, communications planning, graphic / website design, writing, editing and videography. You will be responsible for tracking and measuring success using analytics reports, and assist with the promotion of our community events and partner attraction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create content for blogs, articles, email and social media
- Develop communications and promotional content for KNBA and all sub-brands
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy
- Develop and curate engaging content for web and social media platforms (KNBA, Hub350, Discover Technata)
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels (KNBA, Hub350, Discover Technata)
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics
- Provide Marketing support for community stakeholders to share content on social (awards, events, etc.)
- Identify emerging trends and opportunities, explore, and evaluate new media outlets, and trends in the marketplace
- Track and share tech park news announcements
- Social listening to KNBA community and member company accounts
- Manage and monitor social media campaigns for events on social
- Attend events and produce live social media content
- Create communication/social media packages for events
- Create email campaigns for event promotions and post event follow up
- Compose post-event surveys and reports
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working across a variety of digital marketing areas, such as web design, digital media, social media, video etc.
- Familiarity with social media tools and web analytics tools
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of the Marketing team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of self initiative and creativity to seek out and develop content independently
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hybrid, 350 Legget Drive, Kanata, ON K2K 2W7
Number of Positions Available: 1
How to Apply: Please send resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org